Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Special
Only 3 Payments of $425 including Attorney Fees and Court Costs. Case filed after first $425. Remaining $850 can be split up. Call for details (312) 445-8825
Chicago Chapter 7 Lawyer
Chapter 7 bankruptcy is regular bankruptcy. Typical debts which are forgiven include credit cards, medical bills, utilities, unsecured judgments, repossession’s, personal loans, payday loans. Typical debts which are not discharged include child support, student loans, tickets and most taxes. People must continue making payments on secured debts they are keeping such as house and car.
Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer
Over 8000 people have entrusted us with their cases and I will apply this experience to your case. My Chicago Bankruptcy Law Firm has a Chapter 7 discharge rate of over 99%. – Julie M Gleason
Chicago Chapter 13 Lawyer
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is also known as a reorganization bankruptcy. Our Chapter 13 Lawyers help individuals who want to pay off their debts over a period of three to five years.
A Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer case can be filed if you are behind on your mortgage or car loan, and want to make up the missed payments over time and reinstate the original agreement.
A Chapter 13 can be used to resolve Chicago Parking Tickets, Chicago Red Light Camera Tickets, Chicago Speed Camera Tickets and Illinois Tollway Violations.
A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy can be filed for individuals who make too much to qualify for chapter 7 or are ineligible for chapter 7 because of a previous filing.
Locations: Chicago Loop, Hillside, Evergeen Park and Bolingbrook
- Chicago Loop, 77 W Washington #1218, Chicago, IL 60602
- South Chicago, 9415 S. Western Ave #107, Chicago, IL 60643
- Hillside, Illinois, 4415 Harrison #216, Hillside, Illinois 60162
- Bolingbrook Illinois, 498 W Boughton #201, Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440
Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer -BBB A+ Rated
Chicago Chapter 7 Step by Step
- Consultation with a Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Pre-Bankruptcy Credit Counseling
- File Bankruptcy Petition with the United States Bankruptcy Court.
- Automatic Stay comes into effect.
- Post Filing Financial Management Course.
- Attend Meeting of Creditors with your Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer.
- Court Grants Bankruptcy Discharge
- Case Closed.
What happens at a Consultation with Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer Gleason and Gleason?
We review your objectives
- You may be looking for a Financial Fresh Start.
A chicago bankruptcy lawyer can help you eliminate many debts. After your debt is forgiven you can now apply for new loans and credit cards. We can’t predict what any particular lenders credit requirements but most of our clients beginning receiving offers for credit cards and vehicles shortly after filing a chapter 7 bankruptcy. While your bankruptcy filing will remain on your credit history report for 10 years, you can generally get credit again after filing. Many lenders will consider you for a home loan 2 years after filing.
- Increase your cash flow to meet your normal living expenses. If you are not sending hundreds of dollars to wall street every month you have more money available for necessary things like housing, car payments, utilities, prescriptions, food and things for your children.
- Stopping the harassment. When a Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer files a chapter 7 bankruptcy or chapter 13 bankruptcy case they usually receive immediate protection from creditors through a special court order known as the bankruptcy automatic stay. This means creditors must stop collection efforts.
- Stop a repossession or foreclosure. If you are behind on payments your lender may try to take your car or foreclose on your home. If you cannot afford to catch up on the payments you are behind on, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be an option to stop repossession or foreclosure. A Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer can file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy. This will allow you to catch up on your car loan and give you three to five years to pay off your loan. If your car was repossessed and not yet sold, we can file a chapter 13 bankruptcy for you to get your car back. Filing a chapter 13 will stop a foreclosure as long as a sales has not taken place. After filing you make your current monthly mortgage payment and the arrearage (the amount you are behind) can be spread out over 3 to 5 years.
- A Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer may help with some drivers license issues. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy may be used to discharge property or vehicle damages if you were uninsured or your insurance did not pay. Tickets do not get discharged in a chapter 7 bankruptcy. In a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy you can get your license back for Parking Tickets but if you do not get on a payment plan or pay them off they will re-suspend your license once the case is over. A more long term solution for Chicago Parking Tickets may be a Chapter 13 Payment Plan. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Covers Chicago Parking Tickets, Chicago Speed Camera Tickets, Illinois Tollway Violations and Chicago Red Light Camera Tickets. It also covers Village Parking Tickets, Village Speed Camera Tickets and Village Red Light Tickets. Once we file a Chapter 13 for you we fax the Illinois Secretary of State proof of filing. Then you can pay the reinstatement fee and get your license again ! Chapter 13 does not cover moving violations.
We Review Your Income to Determine Whether You Qualify for Bankruptcy
- A Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer needs to review your income. We take a six month average of your income.
- To qualify for a Chicago Chapter 7 Bankruptcy case you have to pass the “Means Test”. If you are below the median income for the average illinois household. If you are above the limit it goes to a long form means test to see if you qualify.
- To qualify for a Chicago Chapter 13 Bankruptcy case you must have enough income to support the minimum monthly amount to support your Chapter 13 Repayment Plan.
Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer – Reviews
I love Troy. I was with debt stoppers and their service was horrible. He filed my chapter 13 quickly and got my license back. I could never see my attorney with them. With him I stop by his office and he sees my right away.
Shopped around and they seemed to be the best pricewise and experience wise.
I contacted Gleason and Gleason Law Office, after my husband passed away because I had no choice but to file Bankruptcy. They do not charge you an arm and a leg and they do everything and will let you know in advance what the procedure is and if you will have complications. I was treated with much respect and the Bankruptcy went smoothly. A couple weeks after the bankruptcy discharged I found myself in another situation. Mr. Troy and Mrs. Julie Gleason, took my hand and walked me through with ease. I was not charged for the extra wok they did for me, which took a few months. These are the type of Attorneys that make up for the ones out here bad. I would recommend this Law Firm, in a heart beat, to do your Bankruptcy anytime. They do not stop helping you just because the Bankruptcy discharges. I wish they practiced other areas of the Law, but I assure you, they will recommend someone credible for you. They have my utmost respect and confidence. Troy and Julie, you rock. Thank you for being human... God Bless
Was about half the price of the other place I went. Very nice people. The case went smoothly.